2013年1月22日星期二

fake oakleys a set of Qi Lin A i

 But, the next year begins a new year, there are again two places in Luo sun neighborhood unsteady-cool state, and state, plus Zhang Lu in the man again, Liao the west is fresh vulgar, black mountain Zhang Yan etc..Help southern Huang Jin is as faraway as Luo sun, bandit ferries are few, separating the river can not harass a department to belong to boundary.I see, the imperial government momentary half will may have regard for not to benefit south, Mount Taishan.Green state, may the life is for a long time under Huang Jin's shadow.I see, we stabilize green state rest each county first and raise a soldier to destroy completely them in the diagram."
The Ju teaches a Han head to express consent:"Like well, we settled like this, tomorrow at the crack of dawn, I call many will assign task, such, teach not to accompany lord Mr. to left for to face Zi."
"The important event is important, see the Gong make curing of gentleman case, small matter also, tomorrow I take some three teas and let to make the gentleman slowly convalesce through care and wait me cloud please from to come back a doctor and estimate, the disease of gentleman will be getting better."
The Ju teaches Be tidying up thing and suggesting:"Lord Mr., night already deep, you return to first to sleep, main Mr. the newly married just return to widely round soon argument matter argument till dead hour, if the madam has complaint, Huang Gong there afraid not to hand over to treat so much.
I must come down the record that lord Mr. just said, may want favour in a short while.Bodyguard adds a light."
I shake, explanation way:"I ain't in the green state, luckily son positive favour front favour after, stabilize green state, how unfeeling make the son positive one person at favour arrive ……"
Make reference to, I carry on the back up of the sweat hair suddenly stick out, there is murderous look, who?I stopped words right away and pressed the knife all alone, with all strength Liu foot spirit.
Be subjected to the influence that I stop dead a words sound, the Ju teaches to raise head and sees my nervous shape and follow my vision and hope to raise the bodyguard whom the light walks.
"Halt", the Ju teaches to without extra trouble copy to have paper in the town on the table and loudly reprimands angrily to:"You weren't a bodyguard and how came in?"
Bearer with close the door, with back tightly the crest wear a door, equanimity of say:"Xuan virtuous Mr. is very on the alert, however, I just and widely round incubate how many months, from think that the foppery to the bodyguard understands very much, are you how to discover that I ain't a bodyguards?"
The Ju teaches to smell speech, simultaneously brandish paper in the town, part the Yang voice yell:"Bearer there is assassin."
I slowly pull out to wear knife and tightly stare at this assassin.
Unfortunately, on getting into this argument matter hall, I solved down the arm shield and cuirass.Now whole body only have a set of Qi Lin A, if isn't that it wears to take off more complicated, I probably also chase it solution next.
The Qi Lin A protection bow and arrow shoots and the Rui machine shot stab of the ability is super strong, but because AN of Qi Lin is soft A, along with be dressed in for the sake of the convenience, it does particularly lightly softly again.Is for this reason, it takes precautions against a bluntness machine the shot beats of ability, have no at 1:00.In case that the assassin takes a bluntness ax, that AN of Qi Lin had no a function.
Outside in the door rang out to run a voice, close behind, spread the voice of bumping the shot door.
I without extra trouble teach Ju to pull to arrive after death and describe with a delicate touch of revealed the assassin's doubt:"Your step voice is good light."
"!"The assassin is suddenly realize.
"The clothes that you wear are the bodyguards' clotheses, but, your assassin's career, come to a decision you the walking of impossible swagger is into the hall.But my bodyguard, not demand so heart bosom vigilance, quietly breathed walk up me-this is the murderous look.My Liu fully advertises for to fight battlefield for several years, dead the person is foolish over many time in heap, the murderous look like this deceives however I."I slowly and longly explained.
Outside in the door spreads roaring loud of an in a thundering rage:"Who so big courage, dare to assassinate my eldest brother, the son Langs, move out of the way, treated me to bump a door."
Have no Mei to reside to recommend a work:1, 《fierce Long Guo Jiang 》 , author:Dry skeleton spirit,fake oakleys, the net visits, 2, 《the sword of Xuan Mei 》 , author:Say sword, speech feeling knight errant

Section 55 is big difficult to happen
Chapter 3 chaotic condescends to come section 55 big difficult happen
The voice that hears the brotherses, I breath a sigh of relief, Hey Hey, the assassin was big difficult to happen, Zhang 郃 stayed at happy Anne's county, widely round now there is rare valiant general in the city pass feather Zhang Fei, have the brave man that each war strives to ascend first happy enter, having dare call with Zhang Fei knothole crazy Tu tube Hai, and I this force don't descend 85 people, the tonight can not beg for either, even if you are Lyu Bu go.
Assassin still in the crest wear door, why can not return a hand blunt come over, puzzle in my heart, so make easily to assassin's suggestion:"You had better guard a gate to step aside, I this brothers call Zhang Fei Zhang's wing virtuous, compare energy, you can not win against him and compare skill in martial arts, you can not connect his one knife."
That assassin smells speech, immediately the elephant gets an electric shock similar jumped to open.
I lend machine to cautiously observe an assassin, life rat mutually, very narrow cheeks, eyelid with single fold, eye, the whole individual is like one withered firewood of chasing, but, that Mi rises of the eye sew medium often and suddenly and violently is naked, dry thin of seem to contain a tremendous explosive force in muscle.
The body is vivid, but starts a hand, not the opponent of that butcher, as long as the restriction lives his ambulation, butcher piece crushes flat him, needs a to record-I heart neutral namely measure his weight, this arriving isn't my extremely conceited, the contemporary can fly to compare energy with piece, ratio violent of person, I still really could not seek severals.
Be huge to ring along with one"bomb"ing, butcher piece wears shorts, the bare to the waist is barefoot, embraced a huge log to hurtle into hall.Close after death feather joy into lifted knife to hurtle to come in.
"Is each to guard basis, protect a lord mother."Take care of Hai to hold knife to shout loudly outside the door.
"***, Dare to come to widely round to assassinate, I not you this all of the boy bones dismantle ground."Zhang Fei embraces big wood.Lun circle, one of "Weng" hits to assassin.
The circle wood falls place, the sawdust is horizontal to fly, the voice is like lightning flash, the ground hole mountain shakes-do not split.
Before assassin as early as circle wood falls to the ground, the Shan body jumped falling of huge wood point.
I jump up, with pass the feather is happy into formed a triangle attack type, unclear, overcome assassin to piece the sneak attack for flying.
Circle the wood is too big, an attack doesn't become, be very easily counterattacked.Zhang Fei didn't beat a person, the Zheng got red in the face and suddenly and violently drink a , once again the Lun has a huge wood.
"The wing is after death virtuous, stop, arrive us."I loudly hello Zhang Fei.
Don't kill an idea-although have already killed heart but didn't kill an idea.If while really wanting to assassinate, walking up, he should just respond to come over at me, keep rushing toward I, but although his step was light walked slow-movingly, this assassin who wasn't an intention decidedly shoulded have.What is he hesitant?Inwardly deliberate in my heart.
"Zhang Nu, last arrows, the preparation shoots".Outside in the door takes care of Hai to loudly direct the bodyguards.
"Who send you come of, speak this person, I grant you a whole corpseses."Close feather, joy enter and I three breads round, again have Zhang Fei to lift a huge wood to cast covetous eyes on, Zhang Gong's in order to wait for outside the door, he go toward where run.
"The vegetable smells virtuous Mr. of Xuan emphasize loyalty righteousness, I today if at on all sides surround under, speak to attend to a lord is who, don't let virtuous Mr. of Xuan despise."Under this bad circumstance, the assassin incredibly calms down of the station is in the corner of wall and calmly say:"At under hear, Xuan virtuous Mr. once gave an ox horn a honor and let him fought but died.The doing not know virtuous Mr. of the Xuan of today can give this honor also I.I originally the night assassinate a guest and assassinate not to become, if can be virtuous with Xuan male open fight and dead, also calculate not negative this present life.If Xuan virtuous Mr. grants me this honor, I am clay-cold, the Xuan is virtuous male from can take away to entrust a clerk on my corpse.How?"
Close feather to interrupt conversation to say chillily:"Killed you now, also the ability seeks to see a clerk from your corpse."
Zhang Fei annoys to shout of roar loud:"My house's eldest brother is what identity, how could and easily give you this honor.Ox horn piece is what person, do you want to compare with him?Ox horn piece harms heavy close upon death, but the dead war don't back, the nearby various person is also an all unyielding warrior, my house's eldest brother gives him this honor, rising of ox horn piece's load.You this boy is what person, just, a dark night assassin assassinates not to become and incredibly also wants to exchange blows with my eldest brother, boy, but I stretch quantity to stretch to measure you."
Enjoy into low voice to drink a way:"Duo!Want to exchange blows with my house's lord Mr., ask my knife first quasi- prohibit."
I a speech don't deliver of observe an assassin, waiting for of gastight voice color he declares.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论