2012年10月29日星期一

Beats By Dr Dre Solo he beginning from I

Again assault full general to go.I see she make too elephant words not, come forward to live anti- lock of her hands, clip tightly a her Bo neck with the arm, drink a way:"Calm down to order, the dispassion orders.Now you are to decide one of 4 people of destiny in the world, don't regard as is the condition that the child has fun to make!"Chen Qi just listens to not to go in and starts to play to sprinkle and even prepare to pull out a gun to seek their 2 people of difficult see.I have to live her lock in the prison prison and drag along part corner of wall press.The Ao full general wiped the cold sweat of wiping the forehead and said:"Governor of province Chen's emotion is too excited, this officer can also comprehend.These radical performances are all no object, start voting now."
"Huang Er, you listen to me saying."Chen Qi oppresses in my strong dint under still keep trying very hard to to struggle, continuously say in:"You never drive they hoodwink, they for letting Japan dominate world just so say.You must think it over and only think, that is our capital city, our house!You once studied and once worked over there as well, have no a little thing that is worth recalling?"
"There are a lot of places that are worth recalling in Peking, but I have already had no choice."My wry smile wrote to shake to shake head and said:"If for the sake of own private interest and build**the type is all results of perditions, I think that the person that depart from this life can't has peace of mind, either."
"Huang Er, you need not make it so extremely."Chen Qi suddenly gave up a flounder, quelled own breathing hard and talked quietly:"Can you just not get use to me, so intentionally toward with me to drily right?He-man gentleman, why the need for so narrow-minded.As long as you vetoed this proposal, I what can listen to yours.Anyway we are blunt to kill Peking to once rescue a world, also not necessarily so and then ability luckily survive, in the article of death before do some matters that oneselfs want to do and have what?Change idea."
"You still don't understand my meaning.Everyone isn't willing to undertake result like this, so the door of hell is opened by me."I twist a head to say to Ma Si of Ao Wei:"The plan of full general regardless success or failure, will influence the real strenght of SAMSUNG soldier, result in the possibility that the situation may worsen more in the future.For this, I have a better proposal:Cut the next warhead while storing many pits to disarm on the moon base, my meaning BE, shoot toward Peking five 10,000,000 the ton equivalent class the pit play and with one action destroy the havings of enemy's soldier to scheme!Fee in order not to the inside Be second to outwardly divide a soldier, should immediately shoot."
For an instant, time the elephant be solidified, their 3 people all the Zheng is big eye, opened widely mouth reaction not to come over.Even if this kind of activity is the high effect of, the after all normal person is hard to thought of to do like this.Lead good short while, Ao full general and always tail just slowly ordered to nod.I painfully shut last eyes, while twisting first time to come but don't already see that fluster of at present Chen Qi of air.She mumblingly says:"This isn't true, you can't is that so ……"
"Calm down to order!"I make an effort to clench her collar to roar a way:"You take care of to roar here and hamper this carrying on of matter, but can you have a better way?Have never been part to looking at!"Say that finishing is loose to open a hand to throw her to a part.
Successively the label of our 3 people ascended, even if there is no Chen Qi's opinion, this matter will can also pass.Ma Si of Ao Wei this just invoked the military officer of outside waiting to come in and declared present condition and our counterplanses of Peking.The Hong soars to sit at nearby, I listen to cannot stop wink and have already been getting more silly, don't know how to respond.When the full general reads "by me and second be Si and thunder Long many planet governor of provinces majority of opinions of 3 people approval, decide toward the strategic nuclear weapon machine happen in Peking invade by exterminating enemy's soldier, expect that the armed forces and people death toll will reach to 18,000,000", rang out in assembly hall a burst of low lowly marvel a voice, with piece rather Chinese people's military officer of head peep out looking angry and embarrassed more dare Nu but not dare to talk a form.Finished signing name on the decision document that I wait 3 people to continuously become at the freshman, Chen Qi finally cannot help but and jumped.Her gun has already given pay, otherwise quasi- first beat to come over to me.She the subconscious ground pull out a gun not to become and go to nearby other military officers of duos again of gun.Like at those guys all the artistic skill is nimble, and early awake her activity, 35 hands toghter up then press her at table up.Chen Qi is died to press down, don't live to call in:"Is yellow but, you are this murderer, butcher!This kind of destroys completely humanistic of idea you also think come out, you vital part dead how much talented person be willing to give up!I hate to die you and hate to die you ……"yell till the last, already voice if cry aloud, sob, give guard go out.But give she so on roaring, the vision of present my good friends together brushes ground to focuse on me.
In the label after the word,Beats By Dr Dre Solo, I always body such as sleepwalking general, there is a kind of Che head thoroughly very not real felling.What did oneself actually do?The person's life so up and must, annihilate for one of my words?Do-it-yourself what, do is to or wrong, I can not find out answer, on the contrary feeling the whole body weariness is unbearable, and so many people's vision comes together together and makes my body like fire Fen more.I immediately stand up and received don't beat 1 to come out a door as well, stand outside of long gallery up foolishly looking at the sky of utter darkness.Lead don't know as well how long, the military officers of inside all backed a field, the Hong soars a station by the side of me and waited persons to all leave just say:"BE just thinking what?I suddenly feel that you are very terrible."
I helplessly shut last eyes, ask:"Are you to say that I did amiss?"
"Not, your doing the most rational choice is on the military angle."The Hong soared wry smile to get up and said:"Even if is my younger brother that, while facing this kind of two difficult choices only afraid also can't as you do calm down and quickly make a conclusion."
"The not exactly is quick.BE flying to the on the way here, I have already thought that the quite a few was for hour."I lightly answer.
The Hong soars to have no again say what.At this kind of time and this kind of situation, any words of surplus all equal sharp irony and judgment.We the stuffy head took out a burst of smoke, suddenly a captain adjutant took a little soldier of a pair to come over here.The Hong soars vigilance ground held in the pistol handle, drink a way:"Is dry what!"That guy hurriedly means that oneself is a Japanese in English, is also say, not is come to assassinate mine-he is to offer up its life to invite me to the fleet radio station to announce a lecture.
"Lecture, still play at this time what speak?"The Hong soars eldest brother to impatiently prepare to beat to deliver them to fuck off.I settled to stop and think, live him to say:"Do not so, I go."
"You stand live?"The Hong soars to looking at me by thousand times doubted look in the eyes.
"Always need to try and see."My bitterness says with smile.
The fleet inside is all voice of Ai everywhere now, estimate that the person that know this matter on SAMSUNG and the moon is might it not be such.Raising the morale is already an urgent important work.The full general declared first that front majority of partieses of mastermind's meeting of SAMSUNG decide, then beat a string of official jargon and asked everyone to take heart, forgot to distress and continued by 400% decision and the will to go back and forth anti- shot with foreign enemy.Can't, this affair came too urgently, and then came from anticipating of owner too much, secretary's actors of one troupe of Ao full general presumably temporarily could not wrote what presentable thing come to read for him, he has to literally make and be not good at long temporary official jargon show.The lecture nature like this can not obtain what good effect, didn't hear everywhere what respond.The host said two set words, then invited me to come to speak.For this words, then the audibility arrives outside and spreads an earthquake for sky the roars of sort, it is thus clear that my popularity even if is developing toward minus quantity direction, the absolute number has already come to an a very astonishing situation as well.
O.K., just radio station lecture, have no call to face must double be full of doubt, despise, old grudge and tears of eyes.I shut ascend eyes, start speaking slowly:
"Is each, make one decision like this, isn't an easy matter.Believe everyone knew, end resolution project, from I the individual start.At at present of under the situation, we only adopt remediable measure, just through can not make the whole affairs die a natural death.The many people will consequently hate me deeply.But, I believe after decade and probably want ~only 3, 5 years behind, the owners will know the necessity of this kind of measure.In this period, I would like to undertake all hostile opinion and blame alone."
Talked in the beginning from I, the outside quarreled, arrived me to finish saying these words and had already made to turn over a sky.On turning, my topic's very point Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论