2012年10月21日星期日

Beats By Dr Dre Studio ded be a just go out

Words finish saying, don't wait Chen Xiao to reply as well, the other party has already taken off the hat on the head by himself/herself and peeps out aureate short hair of a head of.Took off sunglasses again, Chen Xiao finally saw pure the facial expression of the other party.

Skin color whitely, blue eye pupil.Gold color the short hair is incredibly a White man.See the shape age seem to combine not too and greatly, of medium height, the looks is very handsome, just the silk smiling face of corner of mouth, but always make Chen Xiao feeling some falsely through of appearance.

"Do not beat, just was just a misunderstanding."The smiling face on the face of this man is friendly, again Gao Gao raises hands and means that he has no hostility.

Chen Xiao didn't relax a vigilance.But is to slowly walk up several steps, still kept in the safety to be apart from outside, the finger still keeps clipping coin:"What person are you ?"

That light hair man smiled to smile and took one silk cajolery in look in the eyes and stared at the coin of Chen Xiao's finger tip, don't answer Chen Xiao's question, but say with smile:" You just used of is metal member to burst.In addition to the black knight's autumn Yun, you are tallestly that I once saw this kind of remarkable talent grade., To.While just stopping my neck, what you say is Chinese.Aren't you a Japanese,Beats By Dr Dre Studio, Chinese?"

Chen Xiao suspiciously looking at the other party:"You don't know my identity?Hum!"

"Do not misunderstand."The light hair man walked up two, put on the hat again, also handed to hand a hat follow:"I really don't know that who you are just just saw you down the street and discovered that you are incredibly a remarkable talent, and the Class is still very high.Most important of BE, you incredibly didn't carry secretly any material.Be like you so high class another remarkable talent.Hardly along with don't carry secretly any material.I am very easy of probed into your real strenght with the locator.You body top but have no anti- probe into and shield of tool."

Say, he swayed to sway just him to wear last that sunglasses in the face.Chen Xiao this just notices and indeed as expected has very small ear wheat on the mirror of that sunglasses, the shape is an impressively formal appearance of miniature locator.

"So, I produced curiosity to you, I thought, and a remarkable talent that didn't carry secretly any material is probably still a New appointee that is never disheveled hair now.Is just never disheveled hair now new remarkable talent, hardly have already appeared to be like you so the high class is another.So, I would cannot help but wanting to sound out you."

The light hair man has already walked to Chen Xiao's in front, still keep looking at Chen Xiao's finger lasting coin, wry smile way:"I really have no malice, if you don't like to just sound out, I can be like you to apologize."

Finish saying, he touched Chen Xiao's purse pass past.

Chen Xiao hesitated for a while and finally let go of hand, once connected purse, saw an eye putting to import a bag inside.

That light hair man smiles very passionately:"Know first for a while.My name calls Pu Lin Si."

"Pu Lin Si?Prince?"Chen Xiao Pie Pie mouth.

"Is aha!, however, in English, Pu Lin Si is really the prince's meaning, just I don't like this name.But this is what my parents takes, I also have no a way."Pu Lin Si Song shrugs shoulders Bang and did a helpless posture:"What about you?I see now, you seem to be not and is an and have never discovered a ground of New appointee, want to come just is that I misunderstood, you shoulded be a just go out don't take material ground the same kind, to?"

He used the phrase " the same kind" language, Chen Xiao hesitated for a while:"You are how can anyone know of?"

"Because I notice, just I make reference to a black knight ground autumn Yun of time, your heart palpitates frequency just a little becomes quick a little.Very obviously, you know this name, so you wasn't a New appointee that is never disheveled hair now."

Pu Lin Si grasped to grasp hair, ha ha a smile:"It probably is that I am too naive.Now this year, each big remarkable talent organizes of probe into a section every day all have numerous people in the whole world is looking for a new remarkable talent everywhere.Be like you so strong real strenght, if is a New appointee, have already been discovered by those people."

This guy's imitating a Buddha is a from come familiar similar, incredibly so consumedly of walk to Chen Xiao of clapped to clap Chen Xiao Di's shoulder nearby.The mouth say with smile:"Feed, which organization are you ?"

"I ……do not organize, temporarily have no."Chen Xiao shakes head.

"How may!"Pu Lin Si exaggerates of stare a circle double eye:"Open what fun, my locator suggests, your comprehensive real strenght but A class!Be like you so strong real strenght, each big remarkable talent organizations will break head to rob to draw together to invite your ground!How do you probably still keep a free body now?"

Chen Xiao is silent.Don't open mouth.Pu Lin Si sighed tone and spread hands:"Feed, don't a dead atmosphere appearance isn't very good?God, I know a few Chinese and all be like you so depressed.Are all of your Chinese this kind of personality?"

Chen Xiao looking at this guys, light way:"I and you aren't familiar."

"Is all right, I surrender!"Pu Lin Si again raises hands:"I know that just was that I Be getting more presumptuous.But ……feed, I also tell you an affair.Do you know why I just would notice you?"

He appearance with secretive look, press near, the facial expression was a bit mysterious.Depressed voice to say with smile:"Because I discover to around have a few classes don't low remarkable talent is secretive in the crowd and seem at the surveillance what person!Then I see you, just discover, you are the object that is kept watch on!"

Chen Xiao hears here, the facial expression is tiny tiny a change!

There is remarkable talent surveillance oneself?Oneself incredibly didn't realize at 1:00!!

"See!I know your meeting this kind of facial expression."Pu Lin Si smiled to smile:"So you also want to thank me, I intentionally steal your purse leads you to open, those guys have already been jilted to open now, at least arousing of my success your vigilance, those people no longer dare to openly defiant actly continue to keep watch on.Just we run incoming of time, the many people has already withdrawn.So, you would not° until thank me be right.Please, don't the plank wear a face!"

Chen Xiao looking at frivolous smiling faces ground of this one face guy, retreated an one step, draw back with his distance, knit the brows a way:"What person are you exactly?"

"I said that my name is a Pu Lin Si."Pu Lin Si Di is a bit satisfied in look in the eyes:"See, although you are the same kind.But seem a novice.At least, you seemed to be never to once listen to my name."

Make reference to here, Pu Lin Si's sudden eyes a bright, suddenly raise the hand beat an one punch in own center of palm of hand, excitement of call a way:"Too stick!!You don't know who I am, this absolutely again good however!!Ha ha!!Those guys that know my identity disliked most !You are incognizant I, I am also incognizant you, our two talented persons can thoroughly say."

His cachinnation several voice, the silk cares nothing about Chen Xiao Lian of startled.A pulled Chen Xiao's arm:"Feed.You come to Akihabara dry what?!Are you also my person of same belief middleman?This can too stick!It has been quick year since I stayed in Japan and like ground most be drive these form of address of Japanese is …… .That calls what come …… !To, resist house culture!Is absolutely too interesting!Japanese I have to say, the creativity in this aspect is absolutely a genius class!They seem to be really to excel in to find out human nature in various see not get light of**of the excitement order!"

Say, he suddenly an eye took aim Chen Xiao to peep out an one paper head in pocket, incredibly milli- Don't mention it of a take.This is exactly the brochure of "false Niang" that just fills at someone of street corner to Chen Xiao.

Pu Lin Si took in the hand to see two eyes, the look in the eyes inside was full of more to smile an idea:"Ha ha ha ha ha!Is very very very good, my friend, unexpectatively you are indeed as expected my person of ground person of same belief!And you seem to be still to over-emphasize taste!H'm, disguise I don't really like, however can't resist, either!Thus, being anyway rare to meet here is an and I have the remarkable talent of same fondness for, your friend like this handed over to settle!"

Chen Xiao is made an effort by him to clap shoulder, really in distress situation to the guy of this some absolute being absolute being Dao Dao.Just openings way:"I ain't ……"

Pu Lin Si has already made an effort to pull and drag Chen Xiao go toward lane son to outside walk to go out and Be walking and saying with smile:" Come, we take a walk Akihabara together, you seem to be not that familiar with here, it has been a year since I stayed in Tokyo, Akihabara here a lot of divertive places I know, I take you!"

Chen Xiao drive Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论