2012年10月25日星期四

Beats By Dr Dre Studio like is evil general

Feel.Therefore, the business of the hotel very red fire.
This noon, the beautiful Xia enters to stir-fry 4 vegetableses for text:Return to the pack meat, hot pepper of the Shao beef, pot to stir-fry a belly slice and fry in oil Huang Hua Yu;Bought a bottle of champagne.The beautiful Xia opens a cap, is full for him up one cup, full for oneself again up one cup, carry feel attracted since the wine cup of say:
"Elder brother, today is your 45-year-old birthday, kid sister ability with you together, ability is you lead birthday, is my blessing the cent is my honor, is my pride.I respect elder brother's one cup, heartfelt wish elder brother's happy birthday."
Finish saying, she touched wine cup with him, 2 people did one cup champagne at the same time.Is full ascend second cup wine, he starts to carry wine cup, deep feeling's saying:
"The great kindness that thanks kid sister, the kid sister accompanies me to lead a birthday today, I feel a matchless happy and matchless happiness, matchless happy and matchless proud of."
Text into finish saying, touch a cup with beautiful Xia again, drink next second cup champagne.
Is full ascend 3 cup wine, the beautiful Xia is used eyes don't looking at a text to enter in a sudden for an instant, full of tender affectionly say:
"3 in the last yearses elder brother says the true, , you are heavy to kid sister boon such as mountain, deep love sea, I beat heart to go toward outside happy.I lost a mother since childhood, didn't know what taste the mother's love is,Beats By Dr Dre Studio.Is my father to pull and drag me greatly, be provided for me to study, I appreciate his old man's house very much.Can let what me trembled with fear BE, he sought a husband whom I don't love for me;He sought a happy family for me have no;He sought for me a let me painful whole life of fully responsible for marriage.Elder brother, you give my love, be like similar warmth of sunlight I;Be like rain to expose to similarly moisten me, let I flavorful life, I really must thoroughly thank my good elder brother.Come, bottoms up!"
Hence, the text enters to drink with beautiful Xia again descend 3 cup wine.A bottle of champagne, at the right moment 3 cups a person.After drinking, they this just has a meal.Text into looking at beautiful Xia at the moment Chu Chu movingly smiling face, the in the mind ripples infinite happiness.He simultaneously have a meal, part and the beautiful Xia say:
"Younger sister, your misery to the marriage, the elder brother realizes;You to pain and sufferings of the family, elder brother also clear;You to the not equal to wish of love, the elder brother is also very sympathetic toward.In fact, the elder brother is very similar to you in this several aspects.Therefore, the elder brother met you, be met understanding friend;The elder brother met you, be met close relatives;The elder brother met you, be meet happy, I should thank you just right."
The text enters and the beautiful Xia side talk, the side has a meal.About an hour, the wine also drank enough, rice also was full.Hence, he came out a hotel with her.
The text enters and beautiful Xia and then walk to that mountain.The weather although it is said have a little cold, but she is for letting his happy birthday;Make his birthday happy;Make his birthday happy;Let his birthday happiness.She wants to satisfy him by full enthusiasm;She wants to give the others world's most precious and the most beautiful good love.After arriving top of hill, she satisfied him, at the same time, she also got to satisfy;He felt happy, at the same time, she also felt pleasant sensation repeatedly;He felt heart in torment, at the same time, she also felt float desire fairy ……
The text entered to take a rest a short while with beautiful Xia, arm in arm since the top of hill stood down.Today, he is really a good will to move.She gets to catch a cold to return to keep him company, you say, he ability not is of touched?She this kind of for the sake of he but disregard, brave to dedicate a body and willing pay the spirit of , deeply move his heart.He appreciates her, today is everything that he does;He appreciates her, today for most love's genuine feeling that he expresses;He appreciates her and takes disease to lead a whole life unforgettable birthday for him.Hence, his eyes are getting more misty, two lines of tears of concussions involuntarily flowed down.She sees he shed tears very shocked.The favour asks:
"Elder brother, how did you cry?Today should be happy just right."
Text into listen to the beautiful Xia asking him how to cry?He wiped a tears and smiled to say with her:
"Younger sister, I this was too the concussion, flowed next is excited tears.You take today the disease leads a birthday for me, the sky is still so cold.You go to top of hill and satisfied me again.I more think that the in the mind is more happy;More wanting to more feel kid sister can kiss lovely;More wanting to more feel kid sister worthy of respect can wear.Therefore, just flow next the tears of concussion.Today's day is the most unforgettable day in my whole life."
The beautiful Xia sees text into shed tears, also was infected she.Hence, she also flow next happy tears ……
It is 3:30 p.m., the text enters to want to take with beautiful Xia 8 line cars to return to walk.He gathers together for exactly 6 hours today with her, this is also that they gather together medium longer of once.
Just before getting on the car, she is from the dress Dou in took out to a letter, fill into his hand inside.He happily puts letter into dress Dou ……
He walks into own office, launching of no time for waiting her letter:
Is each each time engrave to think of of elder brother:
You know I why want while getting on the car, just give you this letter?I am to want to give you a surprise.Because, I ever and more than oncely once said to you before, hereafter no longer wrote a letter for you, you were consentient.So, you basically don't know I today will give you a letter., Don't you after receiving the letter feel a surprise?, Do you after receiving the letter don't feel suddenly?, Don't you after receiving the letter feel surprised?
Dear elder brother, from October 29 difference after, I to your remembering fondly more and more and badly, the whole day misses you, missing of over the night you.Think you think of was like to deliver crazy general;Being like is evil general;As throwing a soul.Tea rice doesn't think in the daytime, nighttime tears wet Zhen towel.Shut eyes, elder brother while being at present, canning open eyes, what also have no.I look like the true soul Qiao, don't want to do to live, don't want to have a meal, don't mean to say words, don't want to keeps house.Although it is said is just respectively 10 day, can miss the person's pain and sufferings, be like through 10 years.
The dearest elder brother, I really can't am without you, can not lose you.Have no you, I meeting become real of bedlamite;Lose you, I will fall into ten thousand Zhang abysses.Therefore, think that the wishes that see you is more and more strong.In pain and sufferings, I take out the elder brother's photograph and letter and turn over to reply to go to of see, can also relieve some remember fondly of bitterness.Can also not the ability be always seeing, once making my husband come back to discover, the result is so terrible we dares not thinks about it.Therefore, seeing still have to lay by for a while.Good at, the elder brother's birthday will arrive, this is to my biggest comfort.So, I want to accompany the elder brother to lead a presentable birthday.
Be unequal to world of wine and women properly;Be unequal to sea cucumber abalone;Be unequal to person's many jollifications.I say properly, since can make the elder brother eat well, drink well, have fun like;Make the elder brother happy, happy and happy again.Therefore, I definitely don't make the elder brother disappoint this time.Unfortunately of BE, I suffered from heavy catch a cold several days, have been would not liking to be good.Though so, I still must go;Or must have the elder brother accompanied;Or must make the elder brother satisfy and happy.
My dearest elder brother ever since that time received your letter last time, I saw time and time again.Your letter makes me feel to be like in spring similar warmth;Be like close relatives similar benignity;Your letter allows me to feel the heart is like open pot similar concussion.Especially you are in a long distance outside travel, also to write two poems for me.I feel sweet Zi Zi of in the mind after finishing reading of, very excited, very happy, well happy.The elder brother's deep feeling to the kid sister, the kid sister can't forget forever;Elder brother for remembering fondly kid sister, the kid sister is very impassioned;The elder brother's love to the kid sister, the kid sister feels contented and happy.
The elder brother thinking of, give at you my letter in, you wrote to so recall more the verse of our things of the past and let me touched of don't want to put it away.The kid sister this present life present life connects heart with elder brother's heart forever;Don't separate with elder brother forever.Like, write here today, wait we to meet to discuss it later.
Dear elder brother, will you feel a surprise while being you to see this letter?Will you feel surprised?Will you feel suddenly?Please tell your viewpoint me.
Wish elder brother's happy birthday, healthy body, all the luck!
This to
Salute
Your kid sister
The afternoon of November 7, 1990
Text into at a stretch see the letter of finishing the beautiful Xia, she to his deep feeling, she Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论