2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap also to get side do

Does the city hand over to you the management, is a very comfortable piece matter"?
My understanding him all of a sudden is saying what.
Once Qian Kai Hei's ground smile and say:"The feeling gulf isn't the upscale extravagant consumption area of A City, do know every day how much person lead a happy-go-lucky life over there, extravagant, the gold site like this recruits many people to slaver naturally.Three months ago, Ao group in the sky received brave for a sky with Phoenix set hotel for leaned on to give, on throwing several large amusement night club that the neighborhood opened a few super top-grade levels of opening musts, business competition, this originally also nothing important, however brave made it too to divide, not only from the beauty that Korea imported much Gao Zhi Su to rob my business, and provided low price K powder, present costliness to draw prizes, completely broke this line of rules".
Hear receive a life time brave name, in my heart suddenly one Zheng, might it not be Qian Kai misses the city that I manage to hope a month, be want me and brave compete?
Hence I sneer at and say:"These matters do you how can and completely tell me"?
Qian Kai sneers at and says:"This is who all know of matter, isn't what secret, who all know, I now already with brave completely stand opposite, government of restriction, I can fix by myself, but the conflict of river's lake, I must admit I have a little Dou however brave wild wolf that doesn't preach a reason".
Think of Shi Shao Qiang has something to do with Qian Kai's father generation and province that I say's leading very to fasten, want again brave appearance of that valiant good Dou, I know the words that he says not for lead.
Qian Kai scolded sentence mama!Facial expression a dark, some gnash teeth in hatred grounds continue to say:"Brave think that he has already received a soldier to his on the side, the 跩 becomes now what, front segment time he a few under charges drive at north Hao to absurdly did, he incredibly think to is the ghost that I make and delivered more to crazily set against with me, front segment time incredibly wants to make people chop down to die me, mama of, although Lao Tze is also to get side door, how also was unlikely to go crazy to kill people right".
I see money Kai have some spirit bitter of facial expression, the heart bottom knows his this words to pour to be not false either, because brave be made reprisals the time in that day by Qian Kai I am also present.And I also know that Qian Kai's intelligence report controls not good, really don't know brave and receive at 1:00 a relating to of soldier isn't good.And very obvious, Qian Kai angries really very on this matter again at the end of one's tether, so speaking of this matter would suddenly start a thick, a sweep just the appearance of that calm and steady dispassion.
I slowly ordered to nod and said:"Or I help him that day, isn't too to, however my behavior, have been canning not getting use to several other people to beat a ".
Qian Kai is sharp-tongued to be suffused with point of departure of smiling face, say:"I say with you so many, is the behavior that trusts you".For a while, slowly say:"So I would thought of to make you hope the city management in month,beats by dre cheap, because there now about someone come to cause trouble every day, don't say business, my his mama wants to will collapse".
Naturally, affirmation is brave be chopped down to kill succeed to continuously make a matter on that day.Not only want to continue to tidy up Qian Kai, but also want to let money Kai businesses have never got to do, want brave behavior, indeed as expected enough malicious!
Qian Kai shouted an one breath, seem the one breath said so many, suppress the emotion in the heart bottom to have to vent, finally slow under mood come, hope me, suddenly smile say:"At me this does public security, in fact want of is a hatchet man"!
I order and say that I knew now, however the nothing important is surprised, work in I, just make a living of means.
Once Qian Kai Hei's ground smile and say:"You can beat very much, and very dispassion, does an occupation hatchet man with no prospect with it in my under charge, why not try the work with a challenge, I don't want you to make money, I want of, just you each to cause trouble of the persons all beat for me to crouch down"!
In my heart suddenly a hot!Since so can also with brave openly do a rightness, the plan of this iniquity and Shi Shao Qiang completely fits together, and far is engaged in a very small hatchet man to go with a swing much than!
I once the Hey ground smile and say:"So simple"?
Qian Kai sees I seem to be a little bit to move an idea and start to be suffused with smiling face on the face, tiny nod:"So simple, I high pay, you tidy up for me to cause trouble of person, as long as doing not kill a person, the police is come to anti- by me"!Say to hope to watch from a distance my right hand, say:"The person who can chop down a person for me is a lot of, but wants to make moves to separate the importance of, I think, must belong to you"!
The mind that we just refuse suddenly doesn't hope but fly, this opportunity comes really too well!This for an instant, I completely forgot the existence of white Ling, the other people's woman still thinks what, to me, suddenly have a kind according to the plan, more and more to act from inside an identity into of shocking.Originally my heart, always similar to the in a little moment, hope the life of a kind of uneasy.
OK!I answer a way.
Qian Kai ordered to nod, once the Hey ground smile and pressed the telephone and said:"Send to coffee again to come in"!
The friendship recommends a 《tyrant 》 , MM huge strong work



Six bright moons shine on river east



And the Kuns of orchid laurel shop, Kunming of the three the inside Tun, Hong Kong of Peking are all similar, all some bars in each city swarm about, is full of the place of vogue and movement.The A City is no exception, river north road and feeling gulf be here the night life is riotous brilliant of place.River north the road face a river but build, the scenery consumes very good opposite and cheap, is favourite of the work salary clan and small property.But feeling gulf the quickly passing time then overflow colourful, become the rich's heaven by large amusement facilities, luxurious adornment and Mi disorderly style.
At night, river's water agreeable feeling gulf but lead, bright moon on sky, rush toward to spread silver Hui, in the whole world present uncanny Blues.An a large amusement city that shows Zhao very much very much signs on the river's near the bank, the tone style in silver gray, building crest but Qian wear traditional glazed tiles.Medium the west match the design of Bi very is brilliant.
Push a window but hope, the bright moon shines on river east!It is the city that hopes a month here.
Building corpus Gao Si Ceng, there is another some subsidiary small buildings, the first floor is a super large Di hall, the second floors third floors are some compartments and recreation to amuse facilities.If put the peacetime is full of hoarsing of DJ forever here, confusion of the dance tread and slowly shake of body power, perfume and wine even the confusing flavor of semen.
However now, here but thus quiet Mi.In addition to hearing the orotund far Far EasTone Telecommunications Co., Ltd that river's water clap shore, everything all such as empty the valley sort is quite.
Here exactly close up shop for seven days, no wonder that Qian Kai's face top such of worry anxiously discomfort.
"Saw", Qian Kai pushes away a car door and steps out of the car and stands before the front door closed tightly.The moonlight is like water, pull his figure very long very long.Is very strange, the whole feeling gulf, hope the city in month what this one is a complete utter darkness, in addition to sky bright moon.
Inner part reformation, stop business of announce a card to put in side in the door.The value guards at this time of the manager have already received the notice of telephone, a middle age man who wears thin color western dress takes flashlight to hurtle out from the back door and towards Qian Kai to say 1 with ashamed look:"Qian Zong ……".
Qian Kai flicks, lived this person's explanation.Say:"This doesn't close your matter, I know".
At this time it is said that is Qian Kai's small Jiu, also the Fu Chen of Qian Kai absolute confident to lower the head, one face haze the ground walked to come over and towarded Qian Kai to sink a voice to say:"Once checked, someone did hand and foot, the power is cut off, I have already notified a power supply section to hurry instauration".
Qian Kai slowly shook to shake head, the right hand fist more kneaded more tight, Mou son at darkly in project a vision with cold Sen, the cold voice towards Fu Chen to say:"Be free, anyway also close up shop, I to want and see, he receives brave for a sky return an ability what recruit"!Say to become a middle age man whom the other party just takes flashlight points at me to say:"Young tiger, I give you the introduction, this is the Teng text handsome Sir, since today, he will be the new manager of city whom I hope a month".
That one Zheng of young tiger face, obviously some accident, hurriedly and slightly raise head to took a look me.Then lower the head to go, the low voice says to Qian Kai:"Qian Zong, the breeze is big here, not we go in to talk, I have already made people take to meet an emergency a light to start spare power".This words just finished saying, listenned to be a to ring and hoped the city first floor Di hall in month to suddenly resume some bright, obviously spare power has been already started.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论