2012年11月13日星期二

www.beats4monster.co.uk Brown to say

Wear him to say:
"Will you be polite to enemy like this if you has the patrimony that the guest jumped a claim you and slept your wife, then still need to unite your enemy to deal with you?"
After finishing saying these, I flick to Brown after death of two people say:
"These 2s wait a while to thoroughly close for me, waited the news of city teacher to spread to come over and saw courtly meaning."
"As for you ……" I arrived at the in front of Lyu Xi any father and son and coldly said:
"Threaten my maidservant to throw poison in my tea and drinks and intend for to murder courtly Hou Ye;Two, collaborate with Japanese invaders;Three, personally communicate Buddha Lang machine the person and Italian hope to irregular, press the greatly clear Lyu right on the spot place to cut!Wu Tang sends childe to set out!"



Chapter 250 goes into lord Buddha mountain

Hear me unexpectedly and then so easily will kill off him, Lyu Xi what any spared no effort struggles to want oneself after death of two people free from tangle, regrettable is all of these are the rivers the good hand in the lake, how could so simple be flounced by him, on the contrary because strength for enlarging of two people, (the cellular phone read 16 ks.cn)Peeped out the air of ache on Lyu Xi any face.
"Enemy Ming heart!Is that I died, sooner or later will also someone for I revenge of, I am first-class in the nether world road you!"
I return chillily overdo, and then walked to return to Lyu Xi any of before the body, looking at him to lightly say:
"Didn't thought of your back still have an instigator, at present I was still really unwilling to kill you, I pour to want to see that somebody unexpectedly dares to collaborate with Japanese invaders and speaks to listen to, I pour to want and see is who die first!"
Lyu Xi any of the words just exported, he peeped out compunctious air and listenned to I said so to close tightly lips more, a facial expression of"killed me I didn't say as well".
I am tiny tiny on smiling, then the low voice says:
"Teacher power in the city is much expensive, but I the enemy someone once gave offense to of also 23, doing not know the main son behind you is who, is him?, Not,www.beats4monster.co.uk, not, his body occupies Gao Wei, basically need not so;So is this?He and front of that is just about, !That was this."I intentionally at Lyu Xi any of the in front low voice say.
Lyu Xi any looking at me, the chilly low voice says:
"You are to break head also surprisingly."
I hear he say this, also the soft-voiced answer says:
"You trust, I can't let you too lonesome in the underground.At most before celebrating the New Year, I will make Wang Jia's persons all descend to accompany yours!"
Lyu Xi any vision frightenedly looking at me, in my heart a burst of surprise, see come from F also really guess a rightness, have never thoughted of Wang Jia not only only monopolized west a time's business, unexpectedly still collaborate with Japanese invaders, do the business of this kind of smuggle.
My cachinnation is a , then loudly says:
"Now that childe so to heart's content spoke, so I stay a root son for your Lyu Jia!"
Lyu Xi any just wanted to denounce openly, I Wu Tang of the blunt part made an expression of eyes, Wu Tang quickly pulled out knife, at Lyu Xi any of the words haven't spoken of time cut off his larynx tube, saw that fresh and red blood Gu Gu of emitted out, but Lyu Xi any then stared a pair of eyes dead the hopeless situation looking at me.
Lyu Jun Yi rushes toward at Lyu Xi any of body up, loudly cry.
"Any son early doesn't listen to for the advising of father, you just had today's end, the wise son-in-law looks after a good daughter!"
After finishing saying these, Lyu Jun Yi hurtles Wu Tang to rush toward to go, however is very quick drive the knife laceration of Wu Tang Yi throat, also pour at pool of blood in.
The blood of blood-red color is to gradually around spread from two people's corpse facing this time, that Tong helps just early honesty of the station the slightest didn't do to move as well over there, the benefit Ma Dou then kept cantillating at my what, however these I am uninterested.
Tooking a look the one on the ground is in total disorder, I lightly say to Wu Tang:
"I see you or use sword of well.Use knife to make a person bloodily each time, let to want to have a meal for none of people's several dayses."
Although I superficially did one accustom to, however my stomach in still as turning over a river to pour sea, very suffered.I hurriedly once turned round and looking at benefit Ma Dou and Brown.Two people see my vision transfer in their body, that Brown's facial expression immediately changed.
I am inhibitting to turn over a river to pour a vomiting of sea idea in the stomach and hurtling Brown to do a smiling face, but who know that Brown is as seeing ghost.He looking at I loudly of shout, say that oneself absolutely don't collaborate with with Japanese invaders, he just comes to call on benefit Ma Dou of.
Feeling funny in my heart is perhaps oneself just performance come out of appearance to frighten not and lightly, however I still did a shape of cruelty, the vehemence borrow just, I looking at Brown to say:
"No matter how you are of deceiving words, but early now already the fact Be getting more definite, besides the imperial government is original and then has no good will to your Portuguese, and in fact I can kill your 2 now!"
Benefit Ma Dou also Jiang at there, from just I anecdotage two performances that person kills, I think even if is what I would not° until killed Tong to help also have no to doubt, now who don't dare to say again as well my cloth dress the Hou Be just an empty title.
Brown compensates to say with a smile:
"Hou Ye, what is up can we measure by company and why the need for fight with weapons to fight with weapons."
In fact I very appreciate at 1:00 to Brown, those be in a few foreigners met at me, this Brown is learn Chinese language of the most exhaustive, although he may have no benefit Ma Dou the once read poem phrase song endow with much, from got in touch with several times of come to see, I the slightest can not tell he and we talk of time there are those European's styles.
I certainly can't be to really want to kill Brown, but scare, either for a while still can of, I coldly looking at Brown and say:
"I can't kill you now, your Portuguese has been thinking that our own fleet is the most severe, lead for two days I make you experience our artilleries and also make you know for a while, what be called there is sky outside the sky, someone outside the person!"
The benefit Ma Dou then has some surprise, even just a little some angrily say:
" Hou Ye do you still want to jail us?"
I twist overdo looking at Wu Tang, then ask a way:
"Do not want to close them?Still have an another way?"
Wu Tang sees Brown and benefit Ma Dou, then just order, say:
"Have!"
The benefit Ma Dou exultation just wanted to talk, Wu Tang pointed at a corpse don't cool Lyu Jia's father and son say:
"That is that you stay to do a companion with them!"
The smiling face on the benefit Ma Dou face is immediately congealed at face up, very quick he looking at me to say:
"Hou Ye, I still keep choosing to be jailed, this must be the lord to my test!"
I flick and say:
"Take these two people!"
The processing finished these affairs, finally it's leading role's turn to take place.Just see own close relatives was killed in own in front, the Tong helps just of the facial expression is very pale, however I can't because of this but creation the slightest of commiseration, treating the enemy will be like autumnal winds to sweep to shed leaves similar and heartless!
My Duo arrive the Tong help just of in front, cold hum 1, let Tong help just of the vision is from the body of Lyu Jia's father and son accept come back, I this just lightly say:
"Tong adult.The principal offender is dead, however there are still here so a few Japanese invaderses all here, witness accompany at, although say this legal case Tong adult you should avoid suspicion, however in the middle of the present person this waits just a falsely job, another one is brocade dress Wei of 100, all not too the aspect come out to handle this affair, so still invite Tong adult your help verdict this legal case."
The Tong helps eyes Ci desire crack just the ground looking at me, one word a ground say:
"Hou Ye, you don't want to force-person-too-very!"
I am still very tiny on smiling, block next prepare to begin precept Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论