2012年11月13日星期二

beats by dre studio his ministers can no

 Huang Qi Xiao smile to say:
"The emperor remembers Hou Ye and listen to person say that the Hou Ye has already arrived a capital city, this not, send miscellaneous house to come out."
I smiled to smile and took out a few silver tickets from the cuff of sleeve and smiled to fill in the yellow strange hand, the low voice asked a way:
"Do not know this emperor to summon me, whether what is up?The yellow grandfather also knows, I often in the outside, year's the circumstance of city teacher doesn't really understand, also hope Huang the grandfather lift point for a while, in case before resisting should to what joke."
Huang Qi Di's eye swept the silver ticket in the my hand, the smiling face on the face immediately was more getting brilliant more, he also low voice say:
"Hou Ye you are really very kind, at the time of holidays and New Year of we didn't are little to receive Hou of Ye your advantage, temple insides all say that the Hou Ye is his/her own person, didn't thought of Hou Ye, you return and the miscellaneous house is so polite, this lets how miscellaneous house isn't bashful accept."
Although the orally declines,the yellow strange hand up the slightest doesn't neglect and fill those silver tickets to in the cuff of sleeve, the yellow remarkable talent low voice says:
"The miscellaneous house listens to the affair that the person say, seem to be because of a women and a bottle of medicine."
Once my at heart jump, for the thou is beautiful, I now some Cuo bone Yang ash of mind, however I still past sneer at of say:
"Person with very limited outlook!That medicine always has a daughter also hard purchase!Doesn't "I am just past to make to mysteriously say later on, " know that how to see this affair emperor?"
Huang Ke some deep ideas of see my one eye, just say:
"The emperor originally didn't intend to make this affair greatly, because this affair still has quarrel with queen mother ……"
Is yellow strange behind of words but don't keep on saying, I don't know that the yellow strange this time words are exactly to isn't what he wants to say by himself, however this is obviously telling me small emperor to my trust and reminds that I want to know that the boon hopes to repay.
I got I to want a knowing information and saw come to disaffection of small emperor to Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De already hard depressively live.I am to the yellow strange talk way:
"Grandfather slightly etc., I return to a bathing to change dress hereafter instant with grandfather enter the temple see an emperor."
Shuttle between the high big temple wall, finally arrived at Gan to cultivate mental calm the eastern warm Ge of palace inside the pure door, place is an emperor to have been handling politics here, although say this several yearses I more keep in island in the mirror lake, seldom the teacher friendly intercourse in city, but every time round festival, my head quarter lets city teacher this place of store with my name to send some gifts in the temple, emperor's empress and queen mother nearby of the eunuch maid - in - waitings all have never fallen in as well, so see me after coming, those small eunuches that on duty all very efficiently went in to report to report white fat Zhang Jing of some urgently and in a hurry of from in walked out, however after seeing me, is the smiling face of one face.
"Hou Ye, please quickly, emperor at in waited in a short while all."
Although say the Zhang Jing's beginning is lending my recommendation the place of honor sat to just ascend the confident of ten thousand Li emperors, however the guy that talks to this kind of Chan, in my heart always have a not small vigilance, would rather give offense to gentleman, in no case annoy the truth of mean person, I still understand.
Entered into in the eastern warm Ge, I saw arrive since then ten thousand Li emperors sit upright in the table to read to move a chapter and see I come in, he seems to want uprising, however finally still sit at the chair up didn't move.
In my heart not from of some emotional stirringses, the small emperor is mature many, he saw the time that I came in is all station to greet mine in the middle of eastern warm Ge before, however now already didn't that was intimate before of act, however as for vision that see that excited, I know the personal relationship of our 2 people's still at of.
"The tiny minister pays visit to an emperor, the his majesty is long live long live ten thousand long live."
Although heart in very don't wish, however I still kneel at the underground salute, the small emperor hurriedly says:
"Sir why the need for thus of bind by formalities, the Sir is me of teacher, on the first is teacher life long is father, should be that I let Sir see a gift be!"
I hear small emperor so on saying, in the heart immediately and respectfully, however seriously say:
"The emperor is an Emperor, the nature is different from the people of this world, much less world gentleman close teacher, the teacher lines up its end, so the gift of king and his ministers can not exceed, is a teacher for minister for emperor to give lessons of, but in this big palace inside, but the minister is the emperor's minister son, going the gift of king and his ministers naturally."
The small emperor is silent to in a short while just open mouth to say:
"The gift of king and his ministers, the way of teacher and pupil, unfortunately isn't that the owners are all similar to the Sir!"
I certainly of the meaning said by of way small emperor words, seeing the small emperor chin has already had very black beard hair, although say that looking small emperor is still slightly weak, however have been already calculated as well is a seven Chinese foot man.Is an emperor, but not ability however wear to depend on another person for support a general life, hate perhaps very difficult cancellation in the heart.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, speak slowly a way:
"The gift of king and his ministers, the way of teacher and pupil, some time very difficult processing, unavoidably someone handles one-sided, however may be that the party concerned is original meaning.
The small emperor is some accident of see my one eye, later on just speak slowly a way:
"Zhang Jing, here don't occupy, you next go to, tell outside of person, order have no me, can not let the others come in."
"The slave knew."Zhang Jing and I to saw one eye, see his vision in seem to be to the meaning that I signal hint is telling me, the affair has no too bad.
Wait Zhang Jing under after going to, the small emperor just speaks slowly a way:
"It is said that the department Ya door has been already established."
"Return to emperor, have the department Ya the door really have been already established, the tiny minister comes back of time also in person see for a while, open widely a person to handle affairs appropriate, have the department Ya the affair of the door very smooth, and those businessman also all very eager, the tiny minister wants to congratulate an emperor, from now on imperial government need not raise in taxes but can increase a big revenue from tax."
Ten thousand Li emperor face last but some darks, seem don't feel joy because of the affair said by me, he looking at me to speak slowly a way:
"There is imperial censor recently up fold son, say someone and the Japanese invaders in the imperial government collaborates with, don't know that the Sir canned once know this affair?"
In my heart a Luo Mao is really afraid of come what, see before coming segment time's my doubt isn't to make unfounded accusations, indeed as expected someone be secretly keeping watch on me.
Luckily I discover early and have already aimed at this affair to do as well counterplan, so as emperor is inquiring about this affair I have no excessive nervous.
I tidied up way of thinking, slowly of the openings say:
"Your Majesty, says that my dynasty was ever and deeply subjected to Japanese invaders it harm, so brought up Wo the people, regardless was a masses of people the hall of common people still a dynasty the heavy minister was all gnash teeth in hatred, but the minister took charge of sea Mao and ever once got in touch with with those Yi persons, so how much also understood the circumstance of some Wo countries."
The small emperor is to lightly say:
"?BE, say to listen to."
I immediately after say:
"The disaster of Japanese invaders, although say that the Wo the people participates in among them, however among them most likely is some shameless louts of some our countries BE, just made use of the name of Japanese invaders, this affair emperor should know, and as minister knows, the Wo local one disorders now, the insurrection rises everywhere, the people find it hard to live on, can Wo country produce silver, I dynasty of numerous goods are prices in the Wo national capital high of extravagant of thing, so trade a Wo country must say to is a good affair to us."
The small emperor facial expression changes Huan several bottoms, just say later on:
"But you also said, the Wo domestic rose everywhere indiscriminately now, trading a Wo country perhaps will arouse some troubles."
"Your Majesty, because the Wo country fights to rise everywhere indiscriminately now, the common people of Wo country basically there is no idea producing those silk and china,beats by dre studio, however the nobilities of Wo country necessary those thingses, much less my dynasty is regardless Su the silk just is also good, still the china of virtuous view town, the upper level in Wo country is very and popular, as long as we take advantage of a weak point now, even if in the future Wo country the emperor is even disorderly, but we have already stood firm a step over there, Wo foundation of a nation ground of some produce Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论