2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre ai you are vexed no

That several girls all got a fright and asked a way:"Traverse son, how?"
White Ling due to many sisters beside, strong endured the next fury.Sink a track:"Say with Xing Qian, I am annoyed he, make him don't want again come vexed I!"
That black dress youth Shan smiles to apologize:"Money always has today an important reception, really take out not to open a body, order us to anyway want traverse elder sister to take."
White Ling shouted tone, from the shoulder bag in take out a telephone, press a few numbers.The telephone connected, listenned to the white Ling saying:"I say money Kai, you are vexed not vexed, hurriedly say, again what did the matter want my dad to help?"Waited a short while, the white Ling scolded a way again:"I am the most vexed you this attitude, sissy."The telephone there didn't know what, white Ling finally shouted tone, malicious said a sentence:"Good!I will say with my daddy of, you call your under charge don't again vexed I, roll!"Say Pa of a , the handle knob machine is malicious to hit on the table.
The Cen Wei concern ground low voice asks a way:"Ling son, nothing important matter."The white Ling shouted tone and breathed heavily pant, quelled a short while and said:"Nothing!We leave, I don't want to see this several individuals again."
Say to pull my hand to stand up, say a husband, we walk!Then once turned round to go, towarded those black dress youths to say:"You again dare with come, I call dismissing of Xing Qian!"A few black dress youths in every aspect and mutually Qu, don't know how to do just good.But hear the white Ling call my husband, not from all a face oddly looking at me and have some the fellings for filling with righteous indignation very much.
I a little bit the son is depressed, feel that oneself is led long into what matter inside, however don't wait I to think, white the Ling have already pulled my hand and come out ice to drink a store.



18 matters



River's water isn't intentional, attends to east to flow!
The setting sun is like blood, this loving green mountain with float to flow of river's noodles reflect to be suffused with appear lost in thought strange emperor king's color.White the Ling stand on river's side and hand iron chain, quiet quiet look at river's water.Looking at that Fan Fan don't know to come and go of Gu boat.The river breeze brushes past, white Ling the long hair drift, in the setting sun just like the beautiful absolute being of a jade Su.
I then lie on the lawn and lightly vomit smoke.The bird that looking at the sky to accidentally leads, listen to the ear side spread of light breeze and steam-whistle.
I make a wish!The white Ling suddenly became overdo, tiny to me say with smile, this smiles and unexpectedly show me some son chis.Or is in the afternoon always with the cause that lover's identity gets along with, unexpectedly make me also have some different state of minds to her.
"Allow what wish?"I sit to keep body and smile to ask a way.
"H'm, I say with myself ……, Xi, don't tell you."White Ling the face is suddenly some seldom seen son awkward and shy, suddenly stopped desire's words, re- turned round to face river's noodles a steamer for going out to sea, light tone from the language:"I fasten my wish mast up, let it takes me to go out to sea and finish visiting a world back till its week of that day of, I of the dream will carry out!"
"Please, elder sister!That is a ferry!Not at river north in Chiang-Nan, return does the week visit a world!"
The white Ling humed 1 and said:"Heel your this kind of vulgar person really can not communicate!You can't 1:00 of emotion!"
I am long however vomited a smoke turn, said with smile:"Is sexy I have, the emotion never minds!"Say I point I's face, dialogue Ling way:"See have no, beam dynasty qualities, Chen Dao of deep feeling, Zhang Guo Rong of the smiling face, dawn of look in the eyes, Chow Young Fat of the Wei is clearly cultured."
White Ling Pei a , smiled gently not to live to smile on the face, say:"BE is BE, your fan dies I, old man!Hey, I suddenly discover your this person also pretty interesting of, really a little bit think that you did my boyfriend!"
I say never, I am the wave son that has no root, not suitable for in love.
The white Ling smiled and said:"This is a sentence what stage dialogue, felling acquaint with so much, what cinematic?"
"Have?"I vomited a smoke turn again and said with smile:"I say a wife, we should go home."White Ling eyes slip away a to turn and smiled, incredibly way:"Good ah!Marry a chicken with the chicken, marry a dog with the dog, also fear that you don't become!"
Just pushed away a sheet iron door, Li Chun Chun embraced her little nephew of that tiger brain appear.
"Hey!Big brothers!This day goes to that, don't say 1 with elder sister as well, harm I that worry, just almost is about to report a police department."Turn a head to see white Ling, loudly call:"Is alas hey hey, this is who the little girl of house ah, living like this handsomely."
Unexpectedly and by this time white Ling incredibly some Mian Tians, pulled to pull my dress Cape, in a soft voice ask her BE?
", I introduce with you, this is the spring elder sister Chun, accidentally and most love most in person of landlord elder sister!"Ma Pi who claps elder sister Chun has been my a fondness for.
Once the Hey Hey of Li Chun Chun smile, almost face all the Mi become a line.Used a fist to lightly pound for a while, I said:"The your mouth is sweet, I say big brothers, this is you ……"
", This is my wife!"I Hey Hey a smile.To each other of the pet name I but have no any opinion.
"Say what!"The white Ling is by hand malicious to choke a my waist for a while.
"Hey, big brothers, this is married don't say 1 with elder sister as well."The one face of Li Chun Chun is surprising, up and down conjecture white Ling, a long time just ordered to nod and said:"Is good, this little girl likes."
Depend, how made, suddenly felt that having a little is unorthodox, I suddenly discovers white the Ling incredibly blushed!The Ya incredibly will also blush, absolutely is fantastic super news.
"Elder sister Chun, don't say me, we went up, you saw my whole body dirty, must hurriedly hurtle a Zao!"
"Like well, big brothers, you go up.Isn't afraid, you put out strength to toss about in the evening, I recently sleep must sink especially, surprised don't come to me!"Li Chun Chun Yin smiles, in this aspect, spring elder sister Chun of awakening really isn't general Gao.
Shout!Is hurriedly Semitic, again heel this east woman's keeping on pulling absolutely don't finish, 80% and then think of the business of rent for her.
The square opens the door of attic, see think the water bamboo that the Yi sends already quickly dry die.A heat wave Duo noodles but.I turn a head to toward white Ling to smile and say:"Finish, in summer first, , I this was again a free mulberry to take every day."
The white Ling seems to be very interested in the single man's lodgement and keeps seeing everywhere.Then a bottom sit on my bed, suddenly smiled and said:"I had been fantasizing in this kind of attic in childhood, unexpectatively was this felling and really had a little hot."
I shake and say:"Winter the cold summer is hot, also go, you are first foolish.To watch television or get to the Internet or play a T.V. game to fix by himself/herself.To, next two floorses in the toilet."The white Ling raises head to say that you want to why go!
I am since back in the door pulled a towel.To her Yang Yang, the Yin smiles to say:"Cold shower, don't want to mandarin duck to bathe."The white Ling is everywhere on hoping,cheap beats by dre, surprisingly say:"You wash over there ah, I the good elephant didn't see a bathroom!"
I pointed outside in the door and said a voice day set!
Shout, the weather seems really and too hot, a day of a clear sky, water of the cold pipe line inside run off is incredibly all hot.
"My sky, do you wash like this?"The white Ling suddenly exclaimed 1!Poured to give me a fright."Why and so greatly respond ah, I say to see the man take a shower very interesting ah, hurriedly return to house for me to go to foolish."
White Ling ha ha smile, way:"You also exposed too much, so literally use two pieces of clothes that break plastics or so on hiding, the head also exposes, flank Gao Lou Li's persons but see clearly!"
My part blunt simultaneously and naturally say:"I since have already hidden on my own initiative, don't expose on the whole, if someone peeps, that can prove him immorality!Said again, our one big man was still terrifying to see."
The white Ling smiled, way:"You won!I take you!How not seek a condition like the house in 1:00."
I smiled, way:"Did not this wait you to buy to like me to come to have soft rice?Who don't want to live a scenery luxurious residence ah, however must see to have in pocket how much to not.However this is also quite good ah, spacious and bright, the air is also delightfully fresh, can see setting sun."
White Ling Pei a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论